With the right tactics and resources, even the smallest teams can work magic with email. This course will not only help you develop a firm understanding of the current state of email; you’ll also leave with an empowered knowledge of new techniques and insight. Learn what businesses are doing right now in B2C/B2B environments, and discover tricks even the big brands aren’t aware of.
This workshop is fast-paced and spread over half a day (refreshments & snacks provided). The workshop will start at 9:15am, finishing at 12:30pm. Topics covered include:
• Main topic (TBC)
• Email marketing best practice essentials
• How automation can help your business
• The best way to collect data
• How to identify suitable email marketing tools
• The best practice frameworks to succeed with email
• Techniques to incorporate into your email programs
• Basic automation programs you should be using
• Advanced programs you should consider
• How to build a successful automated program
• How to understand and implement your data
The course is presented by Dotmailer’s expert Digital Strategist, Gavin Laugenie, whose experience and knowledge has been built up over 13 years in the email marketing industry, both in the UK and the US. He’s worked closely with brands in both the B2B and B2C sectors, and his client lists include EDF Energy, British Cycling, Vizio, Asana and Copa Airlines in the UK and US.
Gavin’s wealth of knowledge has empowered global businesses to build email programmes that drive impressive ROI, increase customer lifetime value and cement brand loyalty.
£149 + VAT per attendee
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment
Click the button below to book securely via Eventbrite