PHP / Magento Developer
Purpose of the role
We’re looking for an experienced developer to join our growing specialist Magento-Certified team. You’ll be involved in the development and support of high-profile Magento ecommerce sites, ideally across the ‘full stack’ – front-end, back end and the development and integration of modules on Magento Community and Enterprise editions.
Experience working across the Magento platform is essential – ideally including Magento 1, 2, Community Edition and Enterprise (although the latter is not an essential requirement). You’ll also ideally have experience with…
- Multi-store and multi-language configuration
- Ability to develop and extend the Magento API
- An understanding of ERP / stock management systems would be highly beneficial
- Experience with version-control systems such as Subversion / Git / Bitbucket is desirable
- Competence with PHP and MySQL
- An understanding of the technicalities of web server hosting – including Linux, Apache, RHEL and Nginx
- Experience with any other content management systems would also be beneficial
- Official Magento certification would be beneficial (though not essential, as we’ll support you in achieving this in the role if necessary)
A willingness to learn and develop technical skills is important – as is perseverance with problem-solving. A commitment to a high standard of work, attention to detail and perfectionism is also important.