Digital UX Designer
The Digital UX Designer is responsible for producing creative, cutting-edge website designs, user interfaces and digital graphics for a wide variety of clients – and for our own internal marketing.
- Design high quality website interfaces and concepts for a wide variety of clients
- Use prototyping tools and methodologies to create user journeys and wireframes
- Develop branding and identity solutions for clients.
- Work on projects from concept and sketching to final design and asset creation.
- Work within tight brand guidelines and timescales.
- Play an active role in client meetings / facilitating design workshops.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations
- Quality control the output of front-end developers to ensure the design integrity of finished coded web pages
- Interpret clients’ requirements and produce design concepts that meet and exceed their expectations
- Be involved in the new client pitch process, producing creative concepts in response to new briefs
Experience & Skills
- Proficient in relevant software packages – ideally Sketch App and Invision – and also Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience with wireframing processes and software
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Good understanding of current and future digital design trends
- You must have an excellent portfolio of previous website design work
- Experience working in a digital design agency is essential – unless you have a particularly strong portfolio of work produced in other types of role