Digital Project Manager
Purpose of the Role
You’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of our web design and build projects – taking the lead with the entire project management process from start to finish. You’ll manage website projects ranging from simple content management sites to large-scale ecommerce websites – and everything in between.
You’ll also be responsible for managing the ongoing development support service we provide to existing clients and maintaining the right balance between servicing these retainer clients alongside smooth and efficient delivery of new website build projects.
Heavily involved in initial project scoping and completely responsible for planning and scheduling projects, you’ll manage internal and external resources, keeping everyone involved in the project focussed on getting the job done on time and under budget.
- Working with internal colleagues and external clients to plan and scope website build projects
- Managing a range of simultaneous projects with internal team schedules and resource planning
- Monitoring project progress against timelines and plans
- Facilitating the smooth progress of website build projects within originally agreed scope and avoiding the dreaded ‘scope creep’
- Introducing and improving new internal project processes
- Being responsible for the successful launch and handover of completed web projects
- Being responsible for improving efficiency in our development teams
- Managing the scheduling and workflow of our digital marketing team
- Regular reporting on project efficiency, statuses, financial analysis and control
Experience and Skills
- Past experience within a digital agency project management role would be a considerable advantage
- An understanding of the technicalities of web development – perhaps having previously worked in a technical / development role would be advantageous though not necessarily essential
- A thorough understanding and working knowledge of the project management processes
- An understanding of project management methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, etc)
- Experience of digital project management tools like Active Collab, Basecamp and time tracking systems would be advantageous
Salary & benefits
We have a brilliant range of employee benefits (see below). Salary negotiable according to experience.