Digital Marketing Strategist
Planning, analysing, recommending and implementing multi-channel digital marketing strategies for our clients’ digital campaigns.
You’ll work closely with our clients to develop an understanding of their business objectives and challenges – and then work with our marketing and web development teams to plan and implement effective digital strategies that meet or exceed clients’ goals.
We have specialists here on our team in numerous disciplines – from user experience to search engine optimisation, PPC marketing, content marketing, social media and so on. We now need a Digital Strategist to work closely with these experts to plan, implement, review and constantly improve our clients’ digital campaigns for maximum return on their investment.
You’ll be the key link between our clients and our in-house team, ensuring we have a fully documented understanding of each client’s aims and objectives and ensuring all our team have a clear plan of action to follow against measurable goals.
You’ll then be responsible, in co-operation with our Client Services team, for reporting back to clients on a regular basis on progress – along with our recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Conducting discovery workshops with clients
- Carrying out research and reviewing / auditing clients’ digital activities, their markets and competitors
- Identifying key requirements for clients’ digital campaigns
- Playing a part in the UX, IA and wireframing process of new website build projects
- Coming up with creative and inventive solutions to meet clients’ digital marketing objectives
- Planning allocation of client budgets to appropriate marketing channels
- Providing insights and plans of action from website analytics data
- Carry out usability testing – and reporting back to clients with findings and recommendations
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and industry changes and introducing these to clients
- Ensuring the performance of all our client marketing activity is tracked and reported
- Helping with new client meetings and pitches
Experience and Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing environment
- Experience in a digital agency would be extremely beneficial
- A strong general understanding across digital channels: SEO, PPC, content, social and so on
- A great understanding of conversion rate optimisation and website usability
- Extensive experience with web analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A client-friendly nature – comfortable liaising with clients at all levels of seniority
- Enthusiasm and a love for all things digital
- Ability to work efficiently across multiple campaigns and projects
Salary and Benefits
We have a brilliant range of employee benefits (see below). Salary negotiable according to experience.