Digital Marketing Executive
Purpose of the Role
We have a strong team of digital marketing specialists who manage campaigns on behalf of clients. As Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be joining our small but perfectly formed team to support the day to day running of campaigns.
Within this role, you will be expected to be creative, proactive and (most importantly) be an enthusiastic member of the team. You will support the work undertaken by our senior content marketer, PPC and SEO specialists. Helping to produce and implement effective digital marketing strategies for a broad range of clients, including e-commerce, tourism & leisure, construction, charity, b2b and more…
You will have a keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of the English language, with the ability write creative copy for blogs, website landing pages, email marketing, and social media campaigns. As well as this, you will be working closely with Google Ads, implementing effective campaigns with the use of creative ad copy and strategic planning. We’re a Google ‘Premier Partner Agency’ (exciting, we know) so, if it’s something you’re interested in, we will help you work towards achieving formal Google qualifications.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of our client’s digital marketing campaigns
- Market / persona research and analysis
- Reporting on performance of digital campaigns
- Planning and implementing aspects of creative content marketing strategies
- Assisting with the management of email marketing strategies
- Helping to plan organic SEO growth strategies
- Helping to manage Google Ad campaigns
Beneficial would be...
As this is a junior level role, it will suit someone with some experience and understanding of digital marketing. The most important requirement for us is an enthusiastic approach and interest in the industry, with a great willingness to learn. Formal experience and qualifications will be beneficial, of course, but not completely necessary.
Beneficial, though not essential…
- 1+ years experience in a digital marketing role OR a qualification relating to digital marketing (e.g. an apprenticeship or a degree-level qualification)
- Previous experience in a digital marketing agency environment would be beneficial but not essential
- An understanding of the principles of SEO, content marketing and social media marketing
- Experience of Google Analytics
- An understanding of Google’s Ad platform OR hands-on experience managing them
- General IT skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to respond well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn (essential!)