Digital UX Designer
The Digital Graphic Designer is responsible for producing stunning, cutting-edge web designs and digital graphics for a wide variety of clients – and for our own internal marketing. This is a pure digital website design / UX role – not a web coding position.
- Design high quality website layouts and concepts for a wide variety of clients
- Assist in production of wireframes
- Assisting the development of branding and identity solutions for clients.
- Work on projects from concept and sketching to final design and asset creation.
- Work within tight brand guidelines and timescales.
- Play an active role in client meetings.
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations
- Quality control the output of front-end developers to ensure the design integrity of finished coded web pages
- Interpreting clients’ requirements and producing design concepts that meet and exceed their expectations
Experience & Skills
- Proficient in relevant software packages including Sketch App, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience with wireframing processes and software
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Good understanding of current Digital Design Trends and Responsive design.
- You must have an excellent portfolio of previous website design work
- Experience working in a digital design agency is essential – unless you have a particularly strong portfolio of work produced in other types of role