Digital Marketing Executive
Purpose of the Role
Our marketing team manages digital campaigns on behalf of our clients including PPC campaign management, SEO, content marketing and social media – all aimed at generating high levels of return on investment for our clients.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Exec to support the work of our senior PPC, SEO and content specialists – helping to manage Google Adwords accounts, implement SEO improvements to client websites and generate ideas for successful content marketing and social media activity.
You’ll also help with reporting, analysis and research using a variety of tools including Google Analytics, heat mapping software and keyword research systems.
This role would suit someone in the earlier stages of a digital marketing career or someone looking to break in to the industry – perhaps you’re a recent graduate, have completed an apprenticeship or have experience of digital marketing from a previous role.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from our senior specialists, working alongside them to implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns. It’s likely the role will be largely focussed on paid media management (i.e. Adwords and paid social media campaign management) at least initially, but there will be plenty of opportunity for this to be varied and flexible and, as you progress, you may choose to specialise in one particular digital marketing discipline or continue to work more broadly across all channels.
As a Google ‘Premier Partner Agency’. we’ll help you work towards achieving formal Google qualifications (if you don’t have them already) – for example in Adwords, Analytics or video.
- Supporting the planning & implementation of our clients’ digital marketing campaigns
- Market research and analysis
- Reporting and analysis of client website and marketing campaign performance
- Helping to manage Google Adwords PPC campaigns
- Assisting with implementation of organic SEO work
- Assisting with content marketing and social media
- Bringing your own ideas for constant improvement and optimisation of the work we’re doing for clients
Experience & Skills
This is a junior level role so will suit someone with some limited experience and understanding of digital marketing. The most important requirement for us is someone with an enthusiasm and interest in the industry with a great willingness to learn. Formal experience and qualifications may well be beneficial, but more important to us is a positive attitude and enthusiasm for a career in digital
Beneficial, though not essential, would be…
- 1+ years experience in a digital marketing role
- A qualification relating to digital marketing (e.g. an apprenticeship or a degree-level qualification)
- Previous experience in a digital marketing agency would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience managing Google Adwords campaigns
- An understanding of the principles of SEO, content marketing and social media marketing
- Experience of Google Analytics
- General IT skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to respond well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn (this is essential!)